Tuesday, May 12

A New Face


Recently many of us have noticed there are a few new faces to see around Serenity; and I am one of those new people that everyone around here likes to chat with! My name is Nathan and I am a new communications intern here at Serenity. I am currently a senior at Concordia College in Moorhead and study public relations, marketing and German. I will be helping the ladies and gentlemen around here by writing for our blog, taking pictures and coordinating some events - I hope they are getting excited for a big theme party coming up soon! Of course, I have already taken the time to get acquainted with everyone here and have been lucky enough to have had a few long talks with some very interesting people. I look forward to keeping the ladies and gentlemen here busy and informing all of you about the news at Serenity!

No comments: